|Date Posted:||May 17, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Jun 4, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Chief Advisor to The President On Agriculture and Development:
Under the direct supervision of H.E Advisor to the President. Work close with other Miniseries team members, the Agriculture expert is responsible for the following tasks and responsibilities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Able to Analyze agricultural data and report on findings
Able to Communicate with researchers, educators, government departments
Measuring, analyzing and interpreting data
Able to conducting land valuations
Able to advising on compliance with current legislation and use of governmental to the relevant ministries
Able to Expansion of trade fairs
Able to Piloting cold storage facilities with related departments
Able to making technical presentations
Able to preparing reports to the chief Advisor
Maintaining awareness of developments in your area of specialization, as well as the wider agricultural sector
Be familiar with solutions like Surveillance, Planning & Regulation
Stimulate increased livestock production & productivity
Prevention & control of major contagious animal diseases and zoonoses
Able to Work collaboratively with other engineers and technicians on providing agriculture science recommendations
Be able to map soil, engage in yield modeling of Crops , and plant breeding
Conduct research and experiments to improve the quantity and quality of crops and farm animals, livestock and horticulture.
Gen bank for collection of all plant in the Afghanistan area.
Make a site for green house and industrial farming.
Have a plan for Green belt and survive of jungle.
Attract investment for agriculture in rent of government land.
Be able to make proposal for Control air pollution and environmental protection.
Other assigned task by line management
- Experience 5 years
- Minimum of three years experience in related filed
- Knowledgeable and has experience in data collection, data analysis and research
- Able to write memo, presentation and proposal related (Agriculture Crops & Agribusiness)
- Works well both independently with minimal management direction and with team
- Have analytical skills and possess creative and intuitive problem-solving ability
- Have possess outstanding writing and editing skills in English and Pashto/Dari
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture , Livestock and Horticulture and other filed of Agriculture
- Master degree candidates preferred related filed
- Fluent English language required & high familiarity with national languages
- TOEFL or IELTS Certified Prefer