|Date Posted:||Jul 14, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jul 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science,Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||2 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
-Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE. Etisalat is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world and the leading operator in the Middle East and Africa, headquartered in the UAE.
Etisalat Afghanistan is committed to developing the Afghan national work force as an organizational priority. It’s an equal opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building and using training facilities.
Senior Analyst IT System Administration
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administer and support overall IT operation, support, and performance of Data Center infrastructure management.
• Administer and maintain configuration, and reliable operation of all physical, and virtual Servers.
• Administer and maintenance of storage of different platforms/brands (EMC DELL, HP, IBM, Fujitsu).
• Administer the enterprise messaging/voice platform like Microsoft online exchange server, Microsoft Teams, etc...
• Manage the operation, servicing, troubleshooting, and account administration of Active Directory 2016 and Azure Active Directory.
• Install and provision servers of any platform (Linux, AIX, Sun Solaris, Windows, SUSE, etc....)
• LUN provisioning and administer of storage volumes in Different OS platforms.
• Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
• Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
• Routine Servers, Storages, and other system administration Equipment’s health check.
• Patch Management and OS Management (Linux, AIX, Windows, SUSE, etc....)
• Building, implementing, managing, and migrating vSphere environments using VMware ESXi and vCenter.
• security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
• Plan and define monitoring server, storage using standard tools
• Work as a project member whenever assigned and required; also partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
• Take part in the technical evaluation of IT/Technical procurement.
• Administration of Microsoft Infrastructure services.
• Provide 24/7 support for critical situations and Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide a commercial advantage.
• Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups.
• Evaluate and recommend new technologies considering the needs for the organization.
• Perform any other official duties assigned by the superior and ability to work under pressure.
• Responsible to ensure network availability is according to the defined SLA and KPI.
• The incident, CMF, and Trouble tickets Management practice via Service Desk portal.
Bachelor's Degree with Min. 3 Years of Experience in IT System Administration