|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 15, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Emerging Consulting LLC:
Emerging Consulting Group (ECG) is a consulting firm based in Kabul, Afghanistan with an office in Virginia, United States. ECG specializes in accounting, financial management, tax services and financial audits. ECG works with accounting firms based in the United States and US Government agencies in supporting audit works in Afghanistan.
ECG is seeking a Senior Auditor for its office in Kabul, Afghanistan to support its clients on a part-time or full-time basis.
The Senior Auditor will take a significant role in conducting financial audit/review of private or government organizations based in Kabul who receives donor funds. This requires the ability to work independently and/or supervise a small field team in planning, developing review procedures, performing reviews and drafting review reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Obtaining an understanding of an entity structure, policies and procedures, and business processes.
· Conducting interviews with persons responsible for performing or overseeing key business process and related controls and documenting interview notes.
· Assist in evaluating compliance with applicable Afghan laws and U.S. government regulations.
· Preparing and maintaining an inventory of client documentation requests
· Documenting audit workpaper, audit findings and audit recommendations.
· Completing audit work papers and writing detailed memos for each process and subprocess reviewed and tested.
· Assisting in developing a review report describing the various functions, processes and procedures in place at the organizations under review.
· University Degree in Accounting or Business, ACCA qualification or certifications toward ACCA qualification.
· 3-5 years of experience in performing audits or reviews of private or government organizations operating in Afghanistan.
· Familiarity with software and systems used for accounting, billing, procurement and audits.
· Familiarity with Afghanistan laws (Income Tax Law, Labor Law, Procurement Law)
· Strong organizational skills, including effective time management and prioritization of competing priorities and multiple deadlines
· Fluent in English language with strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
If you meet the above position criteria, please submit your CV, application cover letter and your salary expectation to: info@Emerging-Consulting.com; Email subject line should be “Senior Auditor”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.