|Date Posted:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Setaragan Mutahed Ltd (SML) :
Setaragan Mutahed Ltd (SML) is an Afghan, independent and pro-active company founded in 2006, registered with MOCI (Reg# 55721) and MOIT - ATRA (Reg # L-21), located in Finest Street, Share Naw, Kabul Afghanistan. SML provide marketing, sales and distribution management solution to the telecommunication and FMCG industry, SML has 14 years of sales and distribution management experience with national and multination telecommunication operators (MTN, Etisalat, Roshan, Salaam and AWCC) in Afghanistan, SML developed and established an ecommerce platform under the brand name of Setaragan Top-Up for airtime sales and distribution management of telecomm operators with unique features of E-top Up business in Afghanistan, whereas Setaragan customers can sell all operations mobile credit (E-TopUp) from a single line (SIM) to customers.
SML is a professional company and has in-depth understanding and knowledge of telecom business in Afghanistan, built strong direct and indirect sales channels across the country with establishing regional office setup.
To manage the hired mini shops in a best method from the point of view of sales, customer care, and physical layout of mini shops in all regions throughout Afghanistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop Strong Strategies to expand the Market of SML Product and services.
• Identifying key products indicator (KPI) of Sales points over all with the regions.
• Proven experience in Luxury, SIM & SC Cards retail and distribution industries.
• Develop and review goals based on objectives set by the management and communicate it to the team. Act as a middle point for management and employees
• Review progress vs assigned goals, budgets and targets on daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Create and maintain an atmosphere in which employees willingly utilize in the market with maximum capacity.
• Take full part in CSRs and agents interviews along with HR and find/select the best and potential candidates for mini shops.
• To be in contact with all mini shops agents in the selected regions.
• Handle mini shops agents in order to have good sales and revenue generation.
• Prepare sales reports of mini shops on daily, weekly and monthly basis and present to management team.
• Review overall sales report with agents on daily basis and make sure for better sales.
• Manage MNOs products pick up for the sales points and insure product availability in all regions.
• Review and analyze the marketing efforts and make necessary changes for further improvement.
• Control all the POSs in all selected regions.
• Work with full potential on all POSs to make the profitable for SML.
• Work side to side with MONs representatives in all regions for better managing the POSs.
• Havi Forecasting and design different sales channels for maximizing market penetration.
• Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets.
• Designing and implementing strategic business plan in order to expands company’s customer Sales base and ensure its strong presence.
• Supervise sales channel, communicate goals and targets and help them develop strategies to achieve the targets.
• Ensure all subordinate employees are having the best knowledge and information required along with appropriate sales tools to achieve desired sales results.
• overall supervision of all sales staff and sales efforts of the POSs. ng ability of travel to the regions.
Qualifications: 3 Years in Sales & Commerce
Education: At least bachelor of BBA or Economics.
Strong knowledge of Sales and customer services
Strong knowledge of Communication.
Flexible to have provincial trips.
Fluent in English, Dari and Pashto
Being punctual, respective and formal
Self-motivated and well behavior with customers & Distributors.