|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Jan 21, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
- As a Senior Data Analyst translating business requirement into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouse within AWCC daily and help them build trustworthy datasets
Duties & Responsibilities:
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create tools to store and process data.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Manage multiple, variable tasks and data review processes collected.
- Complete data audits and evaluations within core systems
- Identify and resolve complex issues, including mass change updates, reconciliation projects, and the operationalization of data from various sources
- Analyze and advise management of workflow issues and data integrity problems and offer recommendations on resolution
- Develop and submit internal and external status reports
- Create report and data reconciliation through Access, Excel, Business Objects and other reporting tools, to include provider data, claims data, membership data.
- Use 3rd party standard data analysis and data integration tools and technologies to operationalize the solution
- Data processing of structured and unstructured data by building robust python scripts. Review payment/receipt vouchers prepared by other concerned departments to ensure that the information is complete, accurate and complies with AWCC’s internal policies and procedures
- Reconciliation of all billing data with accurate source by plsql/unix.
- Preparing and reporting from all Billing/Charging/VS data and present to management.
- Refinement and automation of existing metric calculations to ensure timeliness and error free product
- Learn, publish, analyze and improve management information current report or new reports
- Complete ad hoc requests and analyses as needed.
- Must be able to learn fast and execute the requirement on time and error free.
- Develop dashboard and analysis for difference ad hoc reports.
- Must have knowledge on all types of CDRs/EDR’s
- Ensures timely and accurate delivery of daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.4 years of statistical
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Capable of Dep data analysis or data analysis experience.
- Knowledge of Linux familiar with PHP Language and SQL/PostgreSQL tools is must.
- Knowledge of basic in Telecom mediation is must.
- Maintaining data analytics platforms.
- Set up and maintain BI tools, infrastructure, and integration with company data sources.
- Experience in manipulating data through cleansing, parsing, standardizing etc., especially in relation to improving data quality/integrity
- Willing to travel to the remote part of the country.
- Able to manage multi task at less time
- Telecom Data Analysis and reporting
- Follow up & Coordination
- Analytical Thinking
- Accountability and commitment.
- Research & Data Gathering
- Troubleshooting & Consultation