|Date Posted:||Nov 4, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Feb 1, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||English Literature|
|Salary Range:||35000 - 40000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Atarud A Lingua English Language Academy:
Atarud A lingua is the American English Language which was established in 2012. It is registered with the Ministry of Education of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Atarud A lingua has an advanced and interactive system consisting of twenty books and chapters the main focus of which is to help the ESL students improve their English skills in a practical and academic manner. Moreover, this system of practical methodology contains various useful exercise, quizzes, and exams that are designed to enhance the ability of students so they can increase their score on complicated international evaluation exams, such as IELTS and TOEFL iBT. Atarud A lingua also possesses a professional system of hiring which evaluates the ability of ESL teachers whether or not they can successfully fulfill the requirements of A Lingua advanced Interactive System and teach their students in a practical way. Furthermore, it is dedicated to provide opportunities for the students according to an American standard. Students are taught by qualified and experienced teachers throughout the entire program. In addition, they have the chance to practice the target language in a real English environment. Besides practical English, Atarud A lingua offers the IT courses which are taught by strong and expert teachers who have trained thousands of students in this field during the past ten years. The first practical English brand Atarud A lingua has certainly brought and will definitely continue to bring positive changes into this developing society. It, consequently, is the name of a unique environment where students can rapidly change their dreams into reality and achieve their goals.
Atarud A lingua English Language Academy is hiring qualified and skillful Senior English instructors for its all branches.
The first Practical English Brand
· Main Campus: Kot-e-Sangi, Kabul.
· Second Branch: Baraki Square, Kabul.
· Third Branch: Qala-e-Fathullah, Kabul.
· Fourth Branch: Kart-e-Naw, Kabul.
· Fifth Branch: Khair Khana Qala-e-Najara Square, Kabul.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Teaching grammar and conversation Classes in a practical and academic manner.
• Evaluating the English Level of New Comers Through an Oral Evaluation Exam.
• Monitoring the progress of the students.
• Managing Advanced Classes and Preparing the lessons to be delivered to Students in a Practical Way.
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback to the students.
• Fluency in English is necessary
• Holding a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA, or a degree in English literature is preferred.
• Having a background related to active learning?
• Teaching experience up to Three to six years.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
If you meet the above qualifications, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. With the subject of email ‘Senior English Instructor’ along with the reference ‘Senior English Instructor.’ Please send us your resume via email to (email@example.com).
Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Candidates are required to attend the weekly workshops intended for capacity building and improvement at the main campus of Atarud conducted by the Founder & General Director.
Interested/Qualified candidates will have to go through the professional hiring process before they could be hired as senior English instructors.
For further information, you may get in contact with us at: 0093 (0) 786 55 59 59