|Date Posted:||Apr 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 29, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||English Literature|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
instructor is supposed to consider the following points:
1. Preparing lesson plan before entering the class.
2. Warming up the class.
3. Taking attendance sheet, and asking of the previous lesson.
4. Solving students’ problems regarding their previous lesson, and starting new lesson with different methods and materials
5. Summarizing the new lesson and, checking the assignments, giving new tasks and assignments to them.
Informing the students about updates on reading, writing, and grammar of English and new words
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake classes and teach students General English Classes.
- Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
- Update teaching materials and provide comprehensive and updates reference to students.
- Involve and support students in research activities.
- Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power point presentation and other teaching techniques.
- Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities.
- Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
- Prepare form, documents and other necessary materials for relevant department and examination.
- Check and prepare accurate results of students.
- Invigilate in examination hall to monitor proper conduction of exams.
- Provide advice to the Academic Administrator of Department and Academic board activities that will improve the department and its academic contents.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
University Degree in English language and Literature or any other relevant fields.
3 to 4 years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of relevant computer applications, Microsoft excel, word, PowerPoint.
Good Communication skills both in written and oral in Dari, Pashto and English.
Ability to work within a team.
The interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail:
(Senior English Trainer Mazar) Otherwise
your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not
exceed than One MB (Only for Mazar Residence)
AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the
status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you
have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please
assume that your application has not been successful.