|Date Posted:||May 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The incumbent of this post will have the overall responsibilities of managing accounting, reporting, ERP, regulatory compliance and reporting, audit, tax and budgeting function within Finance department.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Financial accounting and periodic reporting
- ERP administration
- Tax and regulatory filings and compliance
- Coordination with external and tax auditors.
- Budgeting and Cash flow forecasting
- Ensuring books of accounts are kept properly especially Account receivable, Accounts payable, GL, Warehousing and Fixed assets.
- Accounting for Telecom’s revenue streams and receivables management especially Interconnect Billing and settlements.
- Establishing controls across finance function and recommending improvements in policies and procedures of the company.
- Administration of finance team and regional accountants.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of internal audit activities
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of finance records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Qualifications and Experiences
Must be a professional accountant having Master degree /CPA, CA, ACCA (from an internationally recognized body of accountants)
At least Five to Seven years of working experience in managerial capacity preferred in a Mobile Network Operator or experience with Big 4 firms will be preferred.