|Date Posted:||May 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The incumbent of this post will have the overall responsibilities of managing accounting, reporting, ERP, regulatory compliance and reporting, audit, tax and budgeting function within Finance department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Financial accounting and periodic reporting
- ERP administration
- Tax and regulatory filings and compliance
- Coordination with external and tax auditors.
- Budgeting and Cash flow forecasting
- Ensuring books of accounts are kept properly especially Account receivable, Accounts payable, GL, Warehousing and Fixed assets.
- Accounting for Telecom’s revenue streams and receivables management especially Interconnect Billing and settlements.
- Establishing controls across finance function and recommending improvements in policies and procedures of the company.
- Administration of finance team and regional accountants.
- Accountable for the development and coordination of internal audit activities
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Survey functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations, and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
- Supervise or conduct independent audits of finance records and activities, and prepare varied analyses of the departments, and branches for management.
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the internal controls over financial reporting.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Advise top management and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors on audit, and internal control matters.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Qualifications and Experiences
Must be a professional accountant having Master degree /CPA, CA, ACCA (from an internationally recognized body of accountants)
At least Five to Seven years of working experience in managerial capacity preferred in a Mobile Network Operator or experience with Big 4 firms will be preferred.