|Date Posted:||May 15, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Human Resources|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Education (MoE):
The aim of the EQRA Project is “to increase equitable access to primary and secondary education, particularly girls, in selected lagging provinces, and to improve learning conditions in Afghanistan.” EQRA introduces a shift from monitoring only the enrollment of students (which also includes attention to students designated as ‘permanently absent’) to focusing on bringing children into school as well as student attendance. The Education Quality Reform for Afghanistan (EQRA) is fully aligned with the goals of the Afghanistan National Strategic Plan (NESP III). The project is designed to (A) increase equitable access in disadvantaged districts especially for girls; (B) improve quality of instruction/education service delivery and (C) enhance MoE governance and management capacity. The project focuses on the construction and expansion of schools, provide community-based education to out of school children, reform curriculum for all grades, improve and ensure textbooks delivery to schools, enhance academic supervision, strengthen teacher & TTC quality, improve execution of budget, strengthen and increase use of EMIS, implement capacity building reform, and reform recruitment process for civil service.
HRMIS Officer will be responsible for overall human resources information management system and will undertake completion of the HRD’s Database and update the system on timely manner. He/she will be responsible for adding all the information from personnel files to the database. He/she will update the database and make any changes necessary for improvement of the system at HRD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Deploy HRMIS system and review it for development
2. Add all the information from personnel files into the database for all staff of the MoE.
3. To maintain and ensure HR database are updated and information related to staff are collected properly on time from Field Offices weekly.
4. To maintain and update employee Personal Files regularly and ensure Personal File requirements are met properly.
5. Keep updated records of new comers, current staff and vacancy tracking logs.
6. Provide reports as and when required to the Ministry, donors or any other party requested by HRD General Director
7. Assist the HRD General Directorate in establishing a database for all current staff
8. Design all logical forms of Database.
9. Conduct Data analysis.
10. Lead the HRMIS data entry team to ensure the quality and quantity of work.
11. Provide training for subordinate in the relevant areas.
12. Design, implement and maintain databases and data warehouses.
13. Perform design reviews, systems testing and data modeling activities.
14. Ensure internet connectivity & its security.
15. Perform any other Task assigned by Supervisor.
♣ Education: Bachelor degree in computer science and any other related field. This may be substituted from experience and demonstrated personal facilitation qualities.
♣ Experience: At least four years of direct relevant experience relevant experience
Database and HR Experience will be a benefit.
♣ Language Skills: Must be able to communicate (both written and oral) effectively in English, Pashto and Dari languages