|Date Posted:||Sep 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 2, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Law,Economic Growth,Social Science|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The M&E Senior Officer will work under the overall supervision of the Executive Director and the direct supervision and guidance of the M&E Team leader and M&E Advisor of MEC Secretariat. She/he will be in charge of following up MEC’s recommendations with the government institutions and international community and reporting on the implementation of these recommendations.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
Follow up MEC’s recommendation with government institutions
• Collect the required information for the update of the implementation status of MEC’s recommendations
• Analyze and verify the collected information
• Update the implementation status of the recommendations in the M&E Tool/Database accordingly
• Officially communicate the newly approved recommendations with the relevant government institutions and international organizations.
• Enrich the current M&E Tool and Framework for MEC
• Closely work with the Research and Vulnerability to Corruption Assessment (VCA) teams to develop new recommendations based on the findings of researches and VCAs.
• Prepare a report (every 4 month) on implementation status of MEC recommendations
• Policy analysis on anti-corruption related issues
• Update Chair and the Members of MEC Committee on M&E progress, achievements, challenges and suggesting proposal for solutions
• Conduct provincial visits if required
• Fulfill any other task assigned by the supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
University degree on law, political science, economy and/or similar field.
• At least 5 years of experience in governance, rule of law, Monitoring & Evaluation or similar fields.
• Highly desirable that a significant proportion of this experience be related to Anti-Corruption.
• Analytical and report writing skills as well as excellent Pashto, Dari and English language knowledge are absolutely crucial