|Date Posted:||Apr 14, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Manage entire ISP/WiMAX business for company. Directing ISP/ANS Sales, Marketing, Finance and Technical team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing yearly budget for ISP business.
- Preparing business plan for company.
- Assigning business goal and guiding to achieve.
- Distribute task to Managers and team members.
- Attend customer meeting.
- Check all key customersâ€™ traffic utilization to identify any kind of inconsistency in the network.
- Monitor all wireless link availability through SolarWind, AlvariStar NMS, APGmanager etc.
- Give guideline to team members about prevention technique denial of service attack, vulnerable activities, worm virus activities etc.
- Check syslog of all customers, email, DNS (primary and secondary) , storage servers and ISP core Cisco Routers, L2/L3 switches, PIX firewalls for processor utilization, traffic utilization; identify denial of service attack etc.
- Network expansion, scalability planning after brainstorm within team members
- Guide team for conduct site survey for new Internet sites and advice appropriate solution.
- Ensures quality control any post installations.
- Interacting with internal and external users/customers to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Negotiating Vendors, Outsourcers and Contractor to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
- Planning and Deployment of WiMAX Projects.
- Directing customer support Helpdesk.
- Design and Update IP and VLAN planning for entire network to reduce broadcast domain size and improve efficiency of network resources.
- End to end QoS implementation plan for entire network.
- Planning for authentication (AAA) and IP mobility for WiMAX/ISP network.
- Managing ISP VAS (DNS, Email, WWW, Hosting etc.) for data service.
- Supervise routine maintenance of all sites.
- Directing ISP sales, marketing and finance team as per requirements and company goals.
- Generate report of current ISP revenue.
- Prepare yearly budget for ISP.
- Directing the ISP sales managers to build sales team to achieve the company business goal on sales/revenue.
- Train on field local staff on new planed task/activities
- Motivate team members to improve knowledge/skill, work hard, and maintain company decorum.
- Conflict management.
- Guiding to preparing RFPs, Bid proposals, contracts, Scope of work reports and other documentation for project and associated efforts.
- Keep reporting about business activities to higher management.
- IT consulting to the customers on Network Infrastructure, IP Security, Routing/Switching etc.
- Directing team to response customerâ€™s call and answer their service related query
Over 5 Years of experience and a Bachelors Degree in a related field.