|Date Posted:||Oct 2, 2019|
|Reference:||VA-DABS- HQs / 98 - 0107|
|Closing Date:||Oct 16, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Social Science ,Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) is a self-sufficient and independent corporation established under Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s Joint Stock and Limited liability corporations’ act. This corporation changed legal entity and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshna Mosesa (Afghanistan electricity company), as a national electricity corporation on 15th of Sawr 1387 SH, in accordance with May 04, 2008. Da Afghanistan Breshan sherkat (DABS) commercially manages generation, import, transmission and distribution of the power electricity across the country.
The following tasks to be undertaken by the Reporting Officer:
Requires travel to provinces:
· Proven ability to conceptualize, plan and execute ideas as well as impart knowledge and skills.
· Knowledge of computer systems, internet navigation and various office applications.
· Excellent writing as well as fluent in speaking and reading skills in English and Local Languages Pashto and Dari.
· Working with International Donors (World Bank, ADB, USAID and UN) and its projects is preferable.
. Excellent knowledge about reporting to several donors
. Good contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities and social and cultural constraints and realities
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Systematically screens and cross-checks internal and external reports, situational reports, information and communication material for accuracy and consistency.
- Develop and coordinate regular highlight for internal distribution.
- Preparing and updating reports to stakeholders and other governmental agencies, MOF, NPA, Ministry of Economic, DABS planning department etc, in their given formats with consultation of PMs to maintain the accuracy of the reports.
- Drafts regular and emergency reports in consultation with the project managers.
- Edit reports before submitting them to the World Bank and other stakeholders/entities.
- Assists the Head of World Bank funded projects in DABS in the production of monthly situation reports, donor appeals and updates related to the projects of World Bank following the standard reporting format/scheme.
- Prepares and systematically updates information material (Fact Sheets, Backgrounders, and Data Tables), briefings, and presentations on the situation in coordination with the entire team/project managers.
- Maintains essential contacts with program sections of the donor agency and other entities to facilitate timely and accurate information flow.
- Managers, help produce high quality program progress reports as per the World Bank and Government requirements.
- Provide high quality editing and formatting for all program related documents.
- Support program staff in organizing and managing seminars, workshops, press conferences and field visits as required.
- Provide relevant expert services to the project management unit, program components and implementing partners on reporting and communications and act as a facilitator or trainer.
- Provide through progress reporting continuous analysis of the achievements, facilitate project review, evaluation and audits.
- Develop donors reporting date and requirements template
- Compile & prepare distribution reports.
- Ensure that all the World Bank projects are in processes within World Bank programs / projects are compliant to the relevant World Bank standards and frameworks.
- Be aware of support implementation of new programmatic initiatives.
- Assist program/project managers in drafting implementation and monitoring plans and reporting.
· Draft all needed templates for guaranteeing the quality of collected data.
· Train the field’s coordinators on data collection.
· Set plan for data compilation, and writing of the operational plans, monthly, quarterly and final report and other periodical program documentation.
· Ensure that every project under his/ her profile have these tools completed, updated and in place.
· Conduct regular monitoring visits to programs/projects and provide detailed monitoring reports.
· Any other task assigned by the Head of World Bank funded projects.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
A recognized university degree in social sciences, literature, Engineering or related technical field, Master is a plus.
At least 3-5 years of progressively responsible work experience at the national and international levels in program management, monitoring and reporting system; including qualitative and quantitative approaches monitoring.