|Date Posted:||Feb 21, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 4, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About AFGS LLC:
Afghan Fleet and Group Services (AFGS) is an Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) and Afghan First registered company that employs a hardworking, talented, multinational team that works diligently to ensure 100% client satisfaction. AFGS offers a wide variety of services under one umbrella, including operations and maintenance, procurement, transportation, logistics, ICT and life support services. AFGS offers modern operations and experience with both local and international customers and prides itself on its transparent business practices that are fully compliant with all local laws and USG contracting and acquisition regulations.
Under minimal supervision, coordinate the service order maintenance and repair functions and distribution of service orders and make sure that all entries are done in to the web-based software or CMMS/Web Manage System accurately and the status or updated. Support the service order manager in setting goals and objectives for facilities support services, staff and performance manage subordinates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
SUPERVISOR: senior service orders coordinator support the service Order Manager for O and M for the following but not limited facilities program:
ï‚§ Electrical repair and maintenance
ï‚§ HVAC repair and maintenance
ï‚§ Fire life safety
ï‚§ General building repair and maintenance
1. Responsible for making sure that, all service orders are entered in to the web-based software or CMMS/Web Manage System accurately on time.
2. Keeping updated the status of SOs in Web Manage System
3. Coordinates timely and effective delivery of maintenance and repair services orders to the regions for building, structures, electrical systems, utility systems operation, HVAC systems operation, flight line and range.
4. Support the SO-Manager in Scheduling and prioritization of tasks, and ensures adherence to procedures, regulations and guidelines while minimizing errors and safety risks.
5. Collocation and synchronization of the report from all the team leaders inside the Service Order Dept.
6. Support the service order manager in activation of the regional service order department and development of harmonization among the HQ and regional offices.
7. Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
8. Frequent travel between facilities is required.
â€¢ Diploma in programming/ Web base - database or Software Engineering
â€¢ Three or more years of experience in Database / Programming
â€¢ Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
â€¢ Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
â€¢ Flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities;
â€¢ Ability to travel to local facilities.