|Date Posted:||Dec 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 8, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
SUMMARY OF KEY FUNCTIONS
The incumbent of this position is responsible to supervise the CCAP Operation and its staff at the district level; supervise that the project activities are in line with the OM of CCAP and policy of CARE International in all target communities. Supervise the mobilization of Community Development Councils (CDCs) for training, and program implementation at district level. Perform any other identical duty as assigned.
As Field Officer coordinate and correspond with all Programs, Department and all Field offices especially with CARE Sub Offices.
Partner NGOs, Training institutions and other training institutes and maintains professional liaison with and outside trainer’s/resource persons.
Skills and Experience:
- lit and transparent delivery of project and programme activities, including reporting against the programme;
- Maintain strong coordination with Government related departments, District administrative and traditional authorities, NGOs, Citizen Charter partners, Communities and other development organizations;
- Assure direct and effective communication and coordination with complementary programming
Duties & Responsibilities:
KEY RESULT EXPECTED
- To manage and direct the planning and implementation of CCAP program according to plan, manual and policies of the MRRD Citizens Charter Afghanistan Program at district level.
- Preparing district level monthly and annual work plans in accordance with targets, timeframes and budget and in conformity to the CARE ACCP targets.
- Ensure all staff at his district are trained appropriately according to the training plan and ensure sustainable knowledge transfer to the target communities and relevant client's staff.
- Prepare training progress report on timely manner according to the requirements of the donor and CARE.
- Collect data from the district as instructed by the provincial manager.
- Conduct precise economic mapping of target communities in his /her district.
- Actively liaise between CARE and ACCP provincial-office and target CDCs.
- Directly manage and supervise all social organizers/facilitators on planning, implementation, and quality controlling aspects of the CCAP program.
- Provide regular information and feedback on project implementation to provincial manager office through monthly and quarterly reports.
- Organize and initiate meetings among relevant NGOs, government agencies and other actors in the district, for ensuring well-tuned coordination, collaboration and cooperation, at district levels.
- Strictly control the quality and finical aspects of the program.
- Provide technical advice to ensure that the project activities are implemented in line with best practices and in compliance with CCAP manual and program plan.
- Liaise extensively with target CDCs, to ensure efficiency, effectiveness and full transparency during the program execution.
- Timely communicate any changes in situation, policies, procedures, and targets for advice and propose appropriate solutions.
- Ensure project progress going in accordance with the plans, budget and pre-determined objectives.
- Chair all weekly and monthly program management meeting at district level.
- Represent, on behalf of CARE the CCAP program at district and community levels
Job Location:Afghanistan, Ghazni
COMPETENCE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work in the team and create a good working environment in the team. Analyze issues. It must be culturally sensitive and optimistic about the role and work of women and men in society. It must create a workable work environment and encourage other people. Mobilize people, community and community and implement projects related to the development of the local people and the region
- Good communication with all stake holders including local people and local residents of all communities in the district of Ghazni center
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in rural development
- Five years of relevant working experience, minimum of 3 years in designing, organizing, conducting and evaluating training programs. Experience in training needs assessment, human resource development training of trainers, preparation and delivery of training curricula and modules for different target groups, including career planning for staff is required.
Fluency in written and spoken Dari, Pushto English languages