|Date Posted:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 19, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Functional Area:||Office Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Take a leading role in the supporting, supervising and leading of the assigned areas and assigned number of social organizers. He / She will be compiling the field reports, data collection and analysis reports of the respective social organizers.
Ensuring received orientation from trainer on COVID-19 and Desterkhwan Mili program and can process and facilitate the mentioned program in the targeted Nahias of Jalal Abad city.
Conduct awareness session with community and Guzar CDCs on COVID 19 disseminates the basic health messages to avoid spreading Corona virus based on MoPH guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Overall responsibilities for ensuring REACH project facilitation in respective CDCs of different Nahias.
· Conducting supervisory visits to communities to ensure the quality of implementation.
· Conducting training for CDCs/GAs Members in respective areas.
· Ensure women’s representation and voice in decision making at the communities.
· Enhancing the capacity of Social Organizers.
· Arrange meetings at the field level with Social Organizers.
· Mobilize the communities and target groups to better understand the Dasterkhwan-e-Meli program such as identification of beneficiaries, procurement of relief packages, distribution process, monitoring, and complaint response mechanism.
- Preparing a clear report from all steps and submit to the package manager.
- The Senior Social Organizer has to compile the monthly, weekly, and daily plans and reports of the social organizers and submit it to the package manager.
- The Senior Social Organizer has to fill all necessary forms and submit it to the related manager.
- Compile, rectify and submit the relevant forms to the respective PMU.
- Follow up of the forms and documents with PMU and ensure its uploading into the CC-database.
- Coaching and mentoring to the Social Organizers in applying the monitoring tools and a proper operation and maintenance plan for the distribution of input in both tranches.
- Leading and monitoring the procurement processes.
- Make sure the confirmation and approval of all financial documents by Guzar CDC and its record in CDC file.
- Support the members of Jalal Abad Municipality Project Implementation Unit in monitoring and providing the data as per the agreed protocol.
· Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
· Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
· Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Other: Undertake any other duties, assigned by the respective manager.
- Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and time management skills.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
- Familiar with report writing and planning
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
- Training and capacity building skills in participatory monitoring methods.
Having smart phone.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/senior-social-organizer-5/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to:
Nawid Ahmad Sherzai
HR Officer: 0747957377
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100