|Date Posted:||Mar 15, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 24, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
The Team Leader- Operations must have complete understanding of Operating System like windows and Unix, Database Administration and PL/SQL. This role will offer the variety and diversity often lacking in the other companies to an individual who has exceptional clients relationship building skills, team building and possess a result oriented attitude. To be successful in this role ideally you will have some projects Management experience. Ideally have a technical background or enough technical knowledge to facilitate smooth communication and documentation between clients and your fellow team members.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To monitor and plan the daily activity of the IT Development Operation Team.
2. Provide data to user based on adhoc queries raised by different departments.
3. Handling operational work like Cash Recharge, Monthly Employee Credit etc.
4. Technical Support to Call Center and monitor operational activities of upcoming systems, Database clustering and web server load balancing.
5. Maintaining System/Process Documentation.
6. Providing User support related to day-to-day activities.
7. Taking care of all the operational activities related to different IT systems.
8. Maintaining systems backups, database replication and restore process.
9. Any other activities assigned by the management/supervisors.
Master Degree in Computers (MCS)
Three year of minimum working experience in same Telco environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
ï‚§ Good command over SQL SERVER administration and database management and PL/SQL.
â€¢ Good Command over Windows Operating System preferably holding MCSE certification.
â€¢ Project Management skills and document creation skills.
â€¢ Ability to work alone with proper guidance, work under pressure and meet deadlines
â€¢ Good Communication Skills in English and Dariâ€“Verbal and Writing