|Date Posted:||May 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Main Purpose of the Office Infrastructure:
The office infrastructure team is dedicated to design and inplement office network connectivity, PBX Solutions, Connectivity with regions, Flagships, Shops and Franchisees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain the PABX system of Etisalat Main office
2. Configure the new extension numbers and setup the telephone systems
3. Troubleshoot the daily user extension problems
4. Documents all the PABX related issues /solutions and share them with the entire team
5. Maintain the diagrams and infrastructure of the PABX system in the HO and regional offices
6. Conduct the basic training for end users on the extension phone usage
7. Update the extensions list database in a timely manner and share with all the staff
8. Setup the FAX machines for the Etisalat senior staff and troubleshoots its daily issues
9. Maintain the Video Conferencing equipment in the Etisalat conference rooms
10. Sound knowledge of Telephone network cabling.
11. Certified and experienced in configuring PBX Systems for Etisalat needs.
â€¢ Good communication skill
â€¢ Good Team player
â€¢ High initiative to learn new skill
â€¢ Fast Learner
â€¢ Language requirements : Good English (verbal and written) Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Technical knowledge requirements related to the vacancy CCVP(preferred)
Strong knowledge on PABX systems (Panasonic Nortel Avaya etc ..).
â€¢ Abilities to meet deadlines work under pressure tact negotiation skills organizational skills etc