|Date Posted:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated Web Design and Development professional for this position who can lead a team of professionals for development of companyâ€™s Intranet and xtranet web site. The Ideal candidate will have rich experience of HTML, xHTML, CSS, ASP, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER, Adobe Photoshop, AJAX, Macromedia Flash and Java as a plus. The candidate should be result driven, ambitious, organized and articulate. He will be responsible for developing, implementing and coding websites for the company. The candidate should have an understanding of the effect his/her design has on search optimization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Take design comps and cut them into W3C compliant HTML.
2. Assist with the updates/improvements and creation of websites for company.
3. Assist in the production of new graphics required for company.
4. Keep current of design techniques, methodology, computer skills and industry related developments.
5. Be involved in the selection of tools, techniques, and media best suited to produce, in a high quality, cost effective manner, the desired visual effects in conformance with internally defined requirements and client expectations
6. Providing user/operational support to ETA employees and franchises for different in-house built systems.
7. Providing user/operational support to ETA employees and franchises for different vendor oriented systems.
8. Prepare Application documents, flow charts and policies.
9. To manage an effective and prompt technical support whenever required in ensuring user satisfaction.
10. Lead, supervise and train sub-ordinate to ensure their level of discipline and knowledge in executing their job and task is satisfactory and they are kept abreast with technology.
11. Automate and streamline operation and processing activities.
12. Any other activities assigned by the management.
At least a Master degree in Computer Science (MCS)
Three years of minimum working experience in same environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Web Developer Skills Required.
â€¢ HTML and XHTML
â€¢ ASP and ASP.NET
â€¢ SQL SERVER
â€¢ AJAX and Adobe Photo Shop
â€¢ Java will be advantage
â€¢ Project Management skills and document creation skills.
â€¢ Ability to work alone with proper guidance, work under pressure and meet deadlines
â€¢ Good Communication Skills â€“ Verbal and Writing
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto