|Date Posted:||Apr 19, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 25, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAFG|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||4 months|
About اداره توزیع تذکره الکترونیکی:
The Independent Administration Reform and Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) was established in 1382 to manage and lead the government’s efforts to reform and improve public administration in Afghanistan so as to meet the development needs of the country. Capacity Building for Results Facility “CBR” is an Afghan led reform and capacity building program, funded through Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) under the Afghan National Budget. CBR program is managed by the Ministry of Finance and IARCSC and is supervised by a Steering Committee which is composed from the Minister of Finance and the Chairman of IARCSC. The CBR aims to assist the government in improving the capacity and performance of select line ministries in carrying out their mandates and delivering services to the Afghan people. To help reduce the reliance on externally financed staff, CBR supports the creation of a specialized and highly qualified cadre of civil servants, with the capacity to manage critical government reforms, and ensure that critical services are sustained. Specific capacity and institution building programs will be implemented with systematic monitoring of and reporting on results. All line ministries can participate in CBR, while the level of support is based on results.
To ensure effective and efficient management of projects; and to motive project staff to ensure maximum productivity.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare work plan of the Department in accordance with work plan and strategic goals of the agency and ensure its effective and timely implementation.
2. To ensure that all projects are implemented effectively by the Technical Managers.
3. To appoint external consultants, following a tender process, and to ensure their compliance with formal appointment.
4. To manage all resources efficiently to ensure optimum progress throughout projects.
5. To keep the Technical Director appraised of all current projects.
6. Motivate and develop the technical teams potential, both individually and collectively, plus dedicate suitable time to coaching the team to optimize results;
7. To resolve all day-to-day problems as they arise by preparing solutions thereto and, where appropriate, liaising with the Technical Director for approval.
8. To write reports on future and existing legislation, building materials etc.
9. Resolve any defects on historical sites, and manage through to completion
10. Any other duties as required by higher authorities in accordance with laws, regulations and objectives of the Commission
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
o Must meet requirements for implementation of this Job Description according to article 7 of Civil Servants Law
o Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT.
o Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
o Good typing skill (Pashto/Dari & English)
o Strong motivator, driven to achieve personal and team targets;
o Excellent organizational skills;
o Strong coaching skills and capability to develop a team;
o Ability to influence others;
o Ability to cope under pressure and multi-task.