|Date Posted:||May 14, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 24, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||5000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, youth development, ultra-poor, national solidarity and safety net, as well as capacity development in the country
Cook is responsible to cooking the variety of foods and supply to the dining table and put the kitchen cleanliness.
• Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
• Good knowledge in guard profession in Afghanistan
• Being Honest and Responsible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare and serve variety of foods in a timely manner as per planned menu
• Maintains a safe and clean kitchen; clean-up of kitchen, dining, food storage areas, refrigerators and kitchen equipment’s in a proper and safe manner for hygiene.
• Disposes of any unused & rotten foods, waste materials every day
• Good behaviors with all staff
• Follow all instructions ofProvincial Manger/Regional Hub Manager related to kitchen and dining activities
• Be available in office time.
• Bring to the attention of the district manager/Provincial Manger/Regional Manager or any authority any matter that may compromise to the work station and property therein.
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh, Jawzjan
1-2 Years Experience in related field