|Date Posted:||May 14, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 24, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||5000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its specialized programs in education, health, youth development, ultra-poor, national solidarity and safety net, as well as capacity development in the country
Guard is responsible to protect all materials in Provincial/ Regional Offices and ensure safety and security.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide and maintain security at the Provincial/Regional Office premises where all staffs are stationed
• Keep custody and ensure security of all properties of the organization at your work station
• Provide messenger work at your work place where the need arises
• Observe and uphold the organizations rules and regulations at all times
• Report and be answerable to the Provincial Manager/Regional Hub Manager
• Be available at your work station, unless officially released or given other assignment.
• Bring to the attention of the Provincial Manager/Regional Hub Manageror any authority any matter that may compromise the security of the work station and property therein.
• Establish a safeguarding culture across all level of the program by implementing the safeguarding policy. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Responsible to ensure team members are appropriately trained, supported and have access to resources regarding issues that are identified and actioned in accordance with the safeguarding policy and procedure.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
• Good communication skills particularly in local language (Dari/Pashtu)
• Good knowledge in guard profession in Afghanistan
• Being Honest and Responsible.