|Date Posted:||Feb 10, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 27, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Roshan (TDCA):
Roshan (Telecom Development Company Afghanistan Ltd) is Afghanistanâ€™s leading telecommunications provider, with coverage in over 230 cities and towns and approximately 3.5 million active subscribers. Roshan directly employs more than 1,100 people and provides indirect employment to more than 25,000 people. Since its inception six years ago, Roshan has invested approximately $430 million in Afghanistan and is the countryâ€™s single largest investor and tax payer. Roshan is deeply committed to Afghanistanâ€™s reconstruction and socio-economic development. The Aga Khan Fund for Economic Development (AKFED), part of the Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN), is a major shareholder of Roshan and promotes private initiatives and building economically sound enterprises in the developing world. Also owned in part by Monaco Telecom International (MTI) and TeliaSonera, Roshan brings international expertise to Afghanistan and is committed to the highest standards of network quality and coverage for the people of Afghanistan.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To build, grow and maintain the sales channels and customer usage.
2. Recruit corporate accounts that would use M-Paisa for bill payments and salary disbursements.
3. Deliver new opportunities for acquisition of business users
4. Ensure that all M-Paisa corporate business partners (agents, merchants etc) have valid contracts.
5. Develop, foster and maintain effective relationships with various corporate companies.
6. To create, execute and manager targets for each Agent in terms of both customer recruitment and financial transactions.
7. Manage M-Paisa agent coordinators to ensure they are meeting their targets and requirements
8. Work with Field Team to ensure agents are equipped as required to perform M-Paisa transactions
9. Ensure AML regulations are complied to by all agents and head offices
10. Escalate any concerns raised by agents to M-Paisa team members as required
â€¢ Bachelors Degree or post secondary education
â€¢ Demonstration of continuing education through courses, seminars, and or personal development
â€¢ Minimum of two years Sales experience, with a proved track record of success
â€¢ Field account /agent/dealer management experience
SKILLS AND VALUES
â€¢ Proven track record of being a team player
â€¢ Excellent communication and presentation skills
â€¢ Proven ability to think outside of the norm and present new ways of getting things done
â€¢ Passion for success
â€¢ Courage to Innovate
â€¢ Commitment to continuous improvement
â€¢ Proven ability to lead and coach a team towards career succession
Computer Skills and KNOWLEDGE
ï‚§ Presentation skills using Microsoft Powerpoint
Knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel and other relevant software