|Date Posted:||May 15, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
The Afghan Wireless Company is the first and the biggest GSM provider in Afghanistan.
AWCC seeks to hire a qualified and experienced SA Assistant. The SA Assistant will have main responsibility of site survey in deferent provinces of Mazar Region
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Joining teams for the site surveys.
2. Getting rent confirmation from Kabul SA (SA manager)
3. Negotiating people/ governmental organs to sign a contract.
4. Renewing of expired contracts.
5. Making treasury vouchers for the sites payments.
6. Following vouchers with Kabul finance team.
7. Following the tax sheets.
8. Following the official letter which receives from deferent organs.
Keeps SA files update and organized.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
1. High School graduate or Diploma in relevant field.
2. Two years of the relevant field experience.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Pashto or Dari.
4. Computer literate with e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet.