|Date Posted:||Jan 10, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 22, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Law,Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Afghan Wireless Communication Company:
Afghan Wireless is Afghanistan’s first wireless communications company. When it began operations in 2002, we founded Afghanistan’s mobile communications industry by being the first enterprise to offer cell phone service to Afghan consumers and businesses. For well over a decade, Afghan Wireless has driven the rapid growth of our nation’s communications market, through its innovative development and deployment of global-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data and Mobile Payments Services. More than 6,000 people work for Afghan Wireless, and our Company is directly responsible for the creation of 100,000 jobs throughout Afghanistan.
Site Acquisition Representative with Afghan Wireless Communication Company (AWCC)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. You will be direct reporting to. Site Acquisition Senior Manager
2. You will responsible to make private and government sites Vouchers.
3. Contracts internal / external signatory process
4. Checking and solving of DS (Down Sites Report)
5. Termination issues of sites Contract
6. Providing weekly report to line manager
7. Making and organizing lease agreement.
8. Drafting official letters and responding
9. Attending phone calls
10. Facilitating sites removal project
11. Solving sites issues
12. Physical survey of problematical sites
13. Responsible to work with a team and create a pleasant team work environment.
14. Responsible to maintain contracts documentation Submission record.
15. Ensure to follow the ATRA rules and regulation making contract.
16. Provincial trip upon required
17. Additional Responsibilities:
1. Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with venders.
2. Responsible to provide over all service in coordination with Civil-work team, operation, power and security team Etc.
Create method to provide feedback and Quality Assurance on identified errors.
• Strong communication skills (Dari, Pashto and good English)
• Able to work Miss Office (Excel Word Outlook)
• Able to work beyond normal work hours.
• bachelor in Law, BCS , BBA will be preferred
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
The interested candidates should submit their resume to AWCC HR departmentSubmission Guidelines:(Site Acquisition Representative /AWCC/REC/21/VA/001) Kindly mention the position title and vacancy number in the subject line of your e-mail. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries in relation to job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.