|Date Posted:||Jun 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
development with worldwide operations. GTZâ€™s Development-Oriented Emergency and Transitional Aid Project (DETA/ENÃœH), funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Development and Cooperation (BMZ), aims at empowering local communities and facilitating their participation in the national reconstruction process. Since 2008 GTZ works in Balkh and surrounding provinces.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Will be responsible for survey and implement of livelihood infrastructures Projects.
2. Will be responsible to arrange labors.
3. Will be responsible for all activities being performed at the site.
4. Will be responsible for the progress of the work.
5. Will be responsible to report all the daily progresses to the Senior Engineer and project officer
Must be a BSC Civil Engineer or must have 5 years experience as an assistant Engineer with any NGOs or construction company
Must understand drawing and BOQ
Minimum experience should be one year in the related field.