|Date Posted:||Jun 20, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 29, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Technische Zusammenarbeit (GTZ) is the German Government organization for sustainable development with worldwide operations. GTZâ€™s Development-Oriented Emergency and Transitional Aid Project (DETA/ENÃœH), funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Development and Cooperation (BMZ), aims at empowering local communities and facilitating their participation in the national reconstruction process. Since 2008 GTZ works in Balkh and surrounding provinces
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Will be responsible for survey, preparation and implementation of infrastructures projects.
2. Will be responsible to arrange labors.
3. Will be responsible for all activities being performed at the site.
4. Will be responsible for the progress of the work.
5. Will be responsible to report all the daily progresses to the project officer
Must be a BSC Civil Engineer
Must have at least 3 years experience as an assistant Engineer
Must have experience in Water reservoir (Kanda) Construction
Must understand drawing and BOQ
Must have good management skills, experience working with CDCs
Being native from Samagan would be an asset
Must accept living in Samangan - Darisuf Payen