|Date Posted:||Jul 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) is a self-sufficient and independent corporation established under Islamic Republic of Afghanistan’s Joint Stock and Limited liability corporations’ act. This corporation changed legal entity and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshna Mosesa (Afghanistan electricity company), as a national electricity corporation on 15th of Sawr 1387 SH, in accordance with May 04, 2008. Da Afghanistan Breshan sherkat (DABS) commercially manages generation, import, transmission and distribution of the power electricity across the country.
Brief description for this Job:
Executor of this position is responsible for fulfilling the listed tasks
Provinces to travel:
•Full knowledge of both English and national languages
•Knowing new procedures and new administrative terminology.
•Ability to use computer software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerPoint presentations.
•Understanding and Concluding Oral and Written Guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Having the ability and skill of survey and inspection in the section of substation, transmission lines of distribution networks, etc.
· The ability to check and review designed technical documents related to substation, transmission lines, etc.
· Full familiarity with the system of electrical equipment, transmission lines and distribution networks.
· Familiar with the wiring system of the electrical equipment’s, substations, transmission lines and distribution network.
· Familiarity with measuring instruments, tester and its usage in the process of project implementation
· Having the ability and skill to use the GPS device and Total Station machine.
· Having the ability to solve the field problems according designed documents and technical specifications
· Attending to meetings (whenever needed)
· Ability to prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports and having electrically contact with the project manager and relevant authorize.
· Supervising and inspection of other projects site as per direction of senior management.
· Ability to work as a team member (team work role playing)
· Ability to solve the field problems according to the design and technical specifications of the project
· Cooperation with other field engineers in implementation of the project.
· Ability of traveling to all provinces of the country and abroad, as needed.
· Doing all other assigned duties by the direct manager or senior management.
• Full knowledge of both English and national languages
• Ability to use computer software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Understanding and Concluding Oral and Written Guidelines.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Badghis
At least bachelor of Electrical engineering with 2-year relevant experience.