|Date Posted:||Dec 1, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Dec 15, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
He will work on literacy project in close cooperation with stakeholders. The applicant will be responsible for the coordination/ implementation of the Literacy Course on regional level.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing and coordination of tasks with master trainers, trainers and office employees.
- Data collection from project master trainers and trainers
- Checking accuracy of data and cross checking with available information
- Playing proper communication and public relation role in the project
- Reporting based on performance indicators about all training sites that will including daily, weekly, and monthly or some specific reports based on a request.
- Close coordination with project team on timetables, curriculums, tests, logistical needs and allocating all relevant resources for quality literacy education in the sites.
University degree, or equivalent.
- Four years of related work experience, of which at least two years should be in a similar managerial role.
- Ability to negotiate with internationals and locals.
- Strongly familiar with word processing and spreadsheet working (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to communicate excellent in English, Pashto and Dari (spoken and written for reporting)
- Must be able to work independently and show initiative