|Date Posted:||Mar 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 2, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Construction Management,Civil Engineering,Electrical Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||8 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
ZNCC is established decades before, supports and successfully completed numerous constructions, electrical, and transportation projects for the US and Afghan Governments. ZNCC has experience of implementing multi-millions energy and construction complex projects. Since our inception, we have developed a trusted and reliable firm by building solid relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and contractors.
Under supervision of the project management team based in main office, the site manager will be responsible for executing, managing and monitoring project activities and supervising the team on site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Site manager is overall responsible for technical activities of the project and management of the site team.
- Implement the work in accordance with approved plans / drawings and specifications.
- Supervise the progression of the work on site and ensures successful execution and supervision of on-site activities.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking the team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Maximize resource efficiency through procurement and effective management of labor, materials, machineries and equipment.
- Manage all the resources required for completion of the project including project staff, subcontractors, machineries and equipment.
- Overall financial management of the project expenses including machinery rents, fuel expense, waste of material and other resources.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to pre-determined schedule.
- Establish teamwork, encourage the team and increase personnel morality toward the company goals.
- Develop daily and weekly plans as in compliance with the project schedule and put it on the ground by distributing task to the personnel.
- Manage the quality control, safety, administration/finance and logistic of the project by leading the team and monitoring their performances.
- Solve the project problems and provide technical solutions for project personnel.
- Coordinate with main office to provide required resources on time including personnel, material, equipment and project expenses.
- Report to the main office the project progress, problems, and anticipated solutions and getting instructions for solutions of the problems.
- Estimate and request all needed materials from main office during construction work in the site.
- Ensures materials and equipment received meet contract specifications and are properly inventoried and stored.
- Works closely with the PM and QC to develop and maintain the quality checklists, registers, logs and other tracking and monitoring tools.
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Other activities as required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil/structural engineering, electrical engineering, or construction management (electrical engineering preferred.)
- Minimum 8 years work experience as Site Manager for Power projects -substations/transmission lines - (preferably in USACE funded HV Electrical projects).
- Ability to read contract documents and ensure projects are meeting contractual requirements
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work with and guide others on project related activities.
- Project planning and scheduling skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.