|Date Posted:||Feb 23, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Mar 5, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is a GSM operator established in Afghanistan in 2006 to operate a GSM network across Afghanistan and become the fourth GSM operator in the country. Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned by Etisalat U.A.E. Etisalat UAE (the parent company) is the sixth largest company in the Middle East and has subsidiaries in Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Egypt, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Niger Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Togo, Tanzania, and Pakistan. We are an equal employment opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building, using training facilities.
For better supervision and controlling of all central region site security guards
Duties & Responsibilities:
Patrol, Survey and control of all site guards existed in his area of responsibility.
2. Assist the Regional Security coordination specialist in the daily operations.
3. Prepare Salary Pay role and list of the guards working for the sites in his/her region.
4. Improvement of site security through mutual understating and good contact with the local elders where EA sites located.
5. Assist RSCS in updating security plans and warden system for regional.
6. Liaises and coordinates with the local government and international security organizations to get information and analyses.
7. Background check of the security guards prior to the recruitment for the site in the area of his responsibility.
8. Maintaining and updating Guard list and their contact details in the region.
9. Assists and supervises armed security guards in their daily operations and provide proper briefing to them if required.
10. Conduct security assessment of the office compound, MSC and all central region sites of EA to make sure they are compliance with minimum security Standard of EA.
11. Assist in setting up and the efficient operations of the Emergency Communication equipment.
12. Assist in conducting security evacuations and providing advice on the security measures for the residences of company staff in AOR.
13. Translate document from local languages into English language and vise versa.
14. Conduction investigation of the theft vehicle accident and / or any other incident that involved EA property and personnel and staff.
15. Assistant in providing accurate incident reports.
16. Draft daily and weekly security situation report and security analyses from the prevailing security situation.
17. Performs all other duties us may be directed by the head office.
BA / BSA is preferred + at least 3 years work experience