|Date Posted:||Jun 26, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 8, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervises overall implementation of the GPI project to ensure the smooth implementation process both at distribution sites and during monitoring.
- Work closely with the Contractors on project site in order to implement the project within the approved framework.
- Regularly monitor the project progress and maintain onsite quality control.
- Ensure appropriate data is entered into GPI database and relevant reports are made out of it.
- Maintain linkage with area representatives /participate in regular community meetings
- Check project sites to ensure location is suitable for the implementation of the project.
- Ensure appropriate equipment and material needed for project is available at each sites
- Coordinate and monitor plans with the local authorities to ensure that tasks are carried out appropriately.
- Prepares reports on project progress and monitoring to facilitate exchange of information and to document the lessons learnt
- Resolve problems/conflicts that might emerge at the sites or during implementation
- Discuss problems with local authorities to ensure their support and cooperation.
- Being flexible in duty according the situations of the area and bringing changes the method of work according this need
- Any other responsibilities assigned.
- At least University degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- At least 2 â€“ 5 years experience of Supervisory with Governmental and Non-governmental Organizations.
- Excellent English, Dari and Pashto language skills.
- Good knowledge of computers
- Good knowledge of drafting routine correspondence
- Strong communication skills