|Date Posted:||May 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jun 3, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
ZNCC is established decades before, supports and successfully completed numerous constructions, electrical, and transportation projects for the US and Afghan Governments. ZNCC has experience of implementing multi-millions energy and construction complex projects. Since our inception, we have developed a trusted and reliable firm by building solid relationships with our clients, employees, suppliers and contractors.
The site survey engineer will be responsible to make exact measurements and determine property boundaries. Prepares and maintains sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed. Performs construction surveys to establish lines and grades within the construction site. Provides topographic surveys of construction site areas. Reviews construction design to ensure proper quantities, dimensions, and overall completeness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting map.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and manger, clients and others concerned with projects.
- Using of survey instrument like total station theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Establish fixed points for use in making topographical maps.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, maps, records and documents related to surveys.
- Locate and layout mark sites selected for prospecting activities, such as design instruction.
- Getting site survey (Topographical survey, Informational etc.)
- Following Line manager instructions and working with project/office team.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land feature.
- Attending based weekly and monthly meeting.
- Supervising all survey instruments (total station, level, GPS).
- Any other job-related tasks that shall be assigned by the Survey Manager or other competent authority.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/structural engineering, geometric, geodesy, geography, or land/estate surveying.
- Proven working experience in site surveying (preferred in Substation and Transmission Line projects).
- Working knowledge of computer programs and the latest surveying tools and techniques such as theodolites and total station
- Proficient in using of surveying tools and software: Total Station, GPS, leveling instruments, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, etc.
- Good mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal.
- Understating of computer applications plus surveying related applications.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings and apply the information to accurately set out the works.
- Effective Team Player