|Date Posted:||Jan 23, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jan 28, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
elTaazh is a public relations and strategic communication consulting company that helps you relate with your audience through delivery of projects and activities that hit the target and maximize your influence. elTaazh PR strategy will help you remain relevant, transparent and engaged with the public. elTaazh delivers on strategic communication, PR, corporate reputation, publications, social and traditional media and so on. We create communication strategies, engage with networks, launch events, and foster relations-- see full range of our Services. We are headquartered in Afghanistan, perfectly based at the crossroads that connects the world with the emerging markets of South and Central Asia. Our network of partner organizations and institutions span across five continents, we have strong relations with networks in many different vertical sectors, such as media, mining, ICT (telecom/ IT), services, hospitality, agriculture, education, security, water, renewables (solar, wind, biogas), construction, government, and politics.
Eltaazh is looking for a Social Media Assistant to use his/her interpersonal, office, social media, and media relations skills to:
- Craft and manage a desired positive public image for elTaazh, and its leadership, and create a positive perception of elTaazh’s clients, stakeholders and audiences, through social media coverage;
- Develop and publish content for our social media platforms utilizing software tools and products for content creation and social media.
The resource works closely with the product development team, sales/ marketing teams, account executives, and other media relations specialists. The role includes a wide variety of job responsibilities related to writing, research, client relations, report writing on social media activities.
The responsibilities include: developing elTaazh and its clients’ online presence via social media; Creating publicity and promotional material for elTaazh and its clients on social media; Disseminating reports, stories, and case studies about elTaazh’s activities to clients, partners, and media on social media.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Social Media Promotion/ Engagement
- Inline with elTaazh’s Communications and PR Strategy, create and implement a social media strategy that promotes elTaazh’s brand and the brands of its clients, build a corporate image and engages audiences;
- Manage social media accounts, company and project accounts, on top social media channels;
- Integrate Company website(s) with social media accounts;
- Capture analytics on a weekly and monthly basis and report progress and achievements made;
- Respond to and keep proper record of inquiries from the followers and share report with management;
- Create and make weekly posts, and daily tweets on variety of topics of interest and in line with elTaazh’s mandate in the form of text, pleasant graphics and videos.
- Promotional Material
- Organize and maintaining elTaazh’s social media archive include photos, images, videos, and text;
- Distribute press packets and other media materials on social media
- Utilizing elTaazh’s volunteer photographers, coordinate coverage for clients’ events and activities;
- Create, deliver, edit, and o.ptimize PR materials, such as brochures on social media;
- Create and tweak presentations and communications material to adopt effective design and visualization conforming elTaazh’s brand strategy for social media.
- Digital Marketing
- Ensure a strong SMO (Social Media Optimization) is developed and active for all social media channels;
- Design, initiative, and manage e-newsletter using platforms such as MailChimp-- this to include publishing the corporate newsletter by gathering information, preparing and editing articles, designing graphics presentation, producing and distributing.
- Managing elTaazh’s Youtube Channel;
- Supervise subordinates including junior staff and interns.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/sales, journalism, graphic design or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of and skills in social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Youtube, and etc.
- Proficiency in supporting software such as QuarkXpress, InDesign (preferred), Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Freehand and Adobe Premiere, Adobe graphical tools, graphic manipulation and creation, and strong knowledge of web authoring tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be detailed oriented.
- Calm, professional demeanor, ability to work independently as well as in groups
- We are looking for talent. No previous experience required.