|Date Posted:||Jul 22, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Sep 22, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Comsis Solutions LLC:
Help Build Tomorrow (HBT) is a Non-Government and Non-Profit Organization established by a group of individuals aiming to create a more hopeful tomorrow. HBT’s core mission is to educate poverty-stricken children in Afghanistan by supporting both the children and their families. We value education and see it as the only solution to ending poverty and children falling prey to war, one family at a time.
HBT sponsors the family in order to remove the burden placed on children that require them to beg, offer services or sell goods in dangerous circumstances. Removing this burden will allow the families to enroll their children in educational institutions. It is HBT’s belief and understanding that education is highly regarded and wanted by every family and child in Afghanistan. We, therefore, aim to achieve this goal for as many children and families as possible. With your help, we can go far.
Help Build Tomorrow plans to work throughout Afghanistan. We believe in education for ALL. War might have constraints on us as to when we can work in every village, town and city of Afghanistan but that is our plan, hope and aim.
HBT is a 100% volunteer based, 501 (c) tax exempt organization. Our volunteers are fully committed to making a difference in the world. We encourage you to help us save these children from the streets and giving them hopes of a possible tomorrow for each child sponsored with your help.
For more information, please navigate to www.hbt.org
- Oversee all HBT social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter and other relevant platforms.
- Develop strategies to increase followership and engagement.
- Take photos at events and upload to Instagram and Facebook and other relevant platforms .
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- The candidate must have a strong passion for charity work and willing to travel to remote areas for pictures and engaging with students and charity work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manages HBT social media channels, Mainly Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
• Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
• Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content and coordinate with our field mobilizers and students’ outreach.
• Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
• Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
• Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns.
• Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
• Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
• Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
• Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
• Manages social media communications
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Excellent Photography skills
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A degree in communication, marketing or social media.
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please click on the below link to apply for this job:
kindly contact us for further assistance