|Date Posted:||Jul 12, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 12, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Commercial,Graphic Designer,Sales/Marketing|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Savvy Amu:
SAVVY AMU ساوی آمو
The First IOT Services Provider Company in Afghanistan
نخستین شرکت ارایه دهنده خدمات انترنت اشیا درافغانستان
Vehicle Tracking /GPS System
ردیابی وسایط وسیستم های کامل جی پی اس
Remote Monitoring & Management Systems
سیستم های اداره ،کنترول ومشاهده از راه دور
Smart autonomous Solutions
سیستم وراه حل های هوشمند خودکار
Smart Security Solutions
سیستم های وراه حل های هوشمند امنیتی
Industrial Automation Systems
سیستم های هوشمند و خودکار صنعتی
Network Management and system administration
ادار وکنترول سیستم ها وشبکه ها
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
As an Applicant, you should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. Ultimately, a top-notch Social Media Designer should be computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Computer Sciences.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
- You must have experience creating content for social media brand pages with proven success in fostering engagement and analysis.
- Not only do you know what Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook are, but you know who is the biggest demographic on each platform and how to write captivating content for each audience.
- Photoshop and Premiere skills are a plus since social media relies so heavily on visual impact. Candidates should at least be familiar with some of the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excellent writing and organizational skills: on social media, you have less than three seconds to grab someone's attention, so every detail counts!
- The content on our social-media pages often reaches more people than any of our other online channels. Creating content for these pages is a HUGE responsibility, and you must be confident and ready to take it on while being open to feedback on how to improve.
- You'll be working quickly and navigating a large organization with many goals. We need a go-getter with a passion to work both independently and as part of a team.
- You must have the proven ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Social media moves at the speed of light, so you must really be able to crank out high-quality
- Naturally, you should be committed to the objectives of the organization, and following a vegan lifestyle would be a part of this.