|Date Posted:||Dec 25, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Baheer Group of Companies (BGC):
We are one of the best packaging and printing solutions in Afghanistan. As a manufacturer of corrugated paper, Baheer Group of Companies has emerged as the best. Our work is specialized in providing the best design in packaging and printing. We use advance technology and undergo continuous research to provide sustainable packaging. Our packaging is directed to every type of industry, including private and public. As an award-winning corporation, our aim is to drive ourselves in order to meet high-quality packaging and printing that is also reliable. Baheer Group of Companies has established itself as a reliable corporation that is directed to provide solutions to meet the ultimate packaging and printing services. Our services include designing and producing of even promotional materials so that our clients can have a better understanding of what we actually do. Since 1997, we have been acting as a leading innovator and manufacturer in packaging and printing. Our successful business in Afghanistan has been possible because of the trust we received from our clients. We believe in commitment towards our services. Towards that end, we work on a synchronized infrastructure so that we are able to provide outstanding levels of performance. Being able to maintain the quality of our services has definitely helped us to become leaders in printing and packaging industry. Baheer Group of Companies has established itself as the best corporation providing services in printing and packaging. Our three branched solutions have attained high levels of success in this industry. In Afghanistan, we have been able to operate since 1997 after successfully registering with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA). Apart from printing and packaging, our company is deeply focused on designing and production of promotional materials as per the requirement of our clients. In addition, we provide printing machinery with guarantee of after sales services. Our operations are directed towards being able to survive in the competitive market. Baheer Group of Companies since its inception has tried to inculcate an effective management system in developing excellent printing and packaging levels. We take pride in claiming that dedication and commitment towards providing the best services have made us a leader in this industry. By offering a broad range of printing and packaging services, we consider our services unique. Our other services include graphic designing and copying at a great speed and texture. Being an innovative, proactive and service-oriented entity, providing quality printing solutions at competitive prices, BGC vision is to provide major corporations and organizations with value-added commercial printing, folding packaging and related services. Quality is not just a concept for BGC but also a way of life. For the last few years we have managed to have a clean and clear record all over. In 2012, we imported the CTCP technology to Afghanistan for the first time and since then these are in operation serving the market in printing obligations. BGC’s slogan reflects what they achieve with every job printed. Quality is our priority as we strive for greatness. The company’s certificates and appreciation letters on its good performance are self-evident. In 1991, BGC changed the old lionized method of printing into computer to film. It was also the first company in Afghanistan who introduced computer by not only importing but also teaching it. Moreover, BGC printed the first newspaper using computer to film technology. BGC is staffed with highly competitive, passionate, knowledgeable and professional employees. Their dedication and loyalty to their work has made the company grow at an unimaginable pace. BGC strongly believes in professional relationships with its customers that are based on trust, reliability, understanding and mutual respect. Our customers are proud to claim that every single requirement is met at the high standard. Hence, they are so consistent and loyal to the company. The company believes its personnel as it is real asset which keeps bringing new ideas and innovative solutions. Despite being the biggest printing press in Afghanistan, it has the largest importer of offset paper and printing machinery. The company is supplying almost 65% of all types of papers and printing consumables to the Afghan market. BGC also have Asian, European and Middle East trade partners for trading in offset printing machinery. We also have joint-venture/ subcontract agreements with PT Gramedia, Asia Pulp Paper, and Tijiwi Kimia in Indonesia. If necessary, we can use them as subcontracts. It is worth mentioning that BGC has been dominant on the printing industry in Afghanistan. It has successfully managed to print all kinds of school and college textbooks for years and effectively executed 9 major contracts with the Ministry of Education, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. The company is proud that all contracts assigned, have been managed professionally and efficiently.
As the Social Media Marketing Officer, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering all social media activities for clients. In this highly visible role, a successful hire will “own” social media and will be directly accountable to client results.
the goal of the position is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media officer should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Fluent in Pashto Dari & English
- Adequate knowledge of documentary and advertisement videos
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Facebook Management and social management expert
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (Business development, to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy lifting, etc).
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media “voice” for each client; directly aligned with the clients’ thought leadership and content platform.
- Spending hours on LinkedIn and Facebook every day engaging with our clients’ target audiences by sharing content, finding ways to grow LinkedIn and Facebook company followership, and improve overall engagement with our clients’ LinkedIn and Facebook Company Pages.
- Tweeting at least 30 – 50 times a day while engaging influencers to increase the followership of our clients’ social media profiles; receiving multiple mentions and retweets in the process.
- Posting several Facebook posts each day and finding new ways to leverage Facebook for professional and business purposes.
- Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our clients’ keyword and SEO strategies.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Extensive years of social media usage/application experience
- BBA/ BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations preferred.