|Date Posted:||Nov 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Customer Service|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Soholat is one of the leading clothing brand in Afghanistan offering variety of the latest clothing products through its retail networks and online store.
for more details please check our website and Facebook page:
The main role of Social Media Officer is to be active over the social platforms, instantly respond to customer’s comments, messages & feedback and deliver better customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
· Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
· Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media.
· Providing Customer Support via social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp to quickly answer questions (comments and messages).
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills & a desire to help & serve others.
· Answers incoming customer calls to take orders, solve product problems, answer service questions and general client concerns
· Provide service to customers seeking assistance with pre and post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process.
· You will demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent customer-facing work experience