|Date Posted:||Nov 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Customer Service|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
The main role of Social Media Officer is to be active over the social platforms, instantly respond to customer’s comments, messages & feedback and deliver better customer experience.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
· Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
· Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media.
· Providing Customer Support via social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp to quickly answer questions (comments and messages).
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills & a desire to help & serve others.
· Answers incoming customer calls to take orders, solve product problems, answer service questions and general client concerns
· Provide service to customers seeking assistance with pre and post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process.
· You will demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent customer-facing work experience
interested candidates can submit their CVs to the following email address with subject line of S006