|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Feb 13, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Sales/Marketing,Marketing,Sales/Marketing, Media, Journalism ,Media|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Instatelecom is one of the Biggest (ISP) in Afghanistan and WIRELESS CABLE TV MMDS operator in Kandahar, with its corporate office in Kabul and fully functional regional offices in Kandahar, Herat, Mazar, Jalalabad, Ghazni, Helmand &Kanduz. The company is 100% Afghan-owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a group of over 100 experienced, trained and qualified Afghans & International experts
At Insta Telecom, We are looking forward to hiring an enthusiastic individual (Of any Gender) who can communicate and develop content for social media platforms. The individual must possess previous experience background.
If you have experience and background, are a creative person, can work with teams from different departments and locations, and accept different challenges. We are looking forward to bringing you on board.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Sales/Marketing teams to develop content and campaigns accordingly.
- Communicate with customers, and potential customers and be able to explain the service we offer through different social platforms and mediums.
- Must be Camera-friendly, and be able to respond to customer queries and questions on live meetings.
- Develop KPIs "s for customer services and also campaigns, and be able to generate reports accordingly.
- Develop content in Pashto, Dari, and English for all social media platforms.
- Respond to customer queries, and also work with customer services to ensure no customer queries are left unanswered.
- Develop and Generate reports in accordance with KPI's and standards.
Experience and skills
Must possess excellent digital and communication skills. In particular, consideration will be given to candidates who show expertise in various digital tools, virtual platforms, and social media campaigns and are ready to take on an exciting challenge in boosting the company's visibility.
- Establishing and maintaining online communities
- Managing and creating content for social media platforms
- Developing and producing a range of multimedia content
- Designing and facilitating virtual meetings
- Measuring and reporting the performance of digital content, events, or social media campaigns using analytics tools.
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Excellent understanding of the newest trends or changes in social networking sites
- Creative flair and experience in creating simple, clear, and innovative content to communicate complex issues for large but segmented audiences
- Must understand the KPI's.
- Google Analytics knowledge will be a plus point.