|Date Posted:||Jul 30, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Aug 20, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Communication,Sales/Marketing, Media, Journalism|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Dunya University:
Dunya University of Afghanistan is an international university in Afghanistan with a distinctive faculty of different nationalities, of which the majority are European or North American. Dunya University is known favorably for its contribution to the private and public sectors in Afghanistan.
Conferences and seminars are regularly organized with very high-level speakers, to enable students to blend theory and practice.
The Faculty follows the vision of Dunya University which is built collectively by Senior Management, the Board of Trustees, managerial staff, full-time and visiting faculty, local advisors, and student representatives.
Dunya University introduced the accreditation system in Afghanistan and is the first university which were accredited by ACBSP and IACBE.
Dunya University is authorized and recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and accredited by ACBSP and IACBE.
Dunya University is composed of four faculties spread on two campuses: Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Political Science, Faculty of Law and Political Science, and Faculty of Computer Science. It offers bachelor programs in all faculties and master programs in the Faculty of Economics.
Dunya University has received a distinction for its student and faculty selection process. This is an important element in defining and maintaining a high level of quality. Students find employment very rapidly.
Social Media Specialists Position with Dunya University
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote SMEs organization and brand.
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Analyze competitor activity.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement.
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles).
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments.
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objective and reporting on the ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily. (e.g., stories, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other team, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Master’s degree in Media/Communications/Journalism 3 years of experience in social media design and digital marketing
- Excellent skill in communicating orally and in writing
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients.
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Strong ability to carry out research and innovation
- Experience in creating rich user interface web designs
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Content management
- Expert in Adobe Collections
- Strong ability in video animation and video editing
- Expert in Adobe after Effect and Premier
- Expert in English, Dari, Pashto
- Preferred French Language