|Date Posted:||Jul 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 22, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||2 month(s)|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||2 weeks|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces
The Social Mobilizer will work under the direct supervision of the Project Manager. S/he will work with the targeted communities within the project area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain coordination with the local police stations during the arrest of juveniles.
- Conduct monitoring activities data collection and reporting.
- Develop bi-weekly plan and monitoring reports to the project manager.
- Register the pre-detention forms and record primary information of the juveniles
- Identify and report any challenges/problems to the project manager and present solutions.
- Follow on the cases of the inmates/children with the Herat judiciary system and attend court when and as needed.
- Coordinate with the juveniles solicitors for the better observation of the rights of juveniles.
- Provide necessary information on Juvenile Rehabilitation Center for the detainees at the primary steps.
- Perform any additional tasks given by project manager.
- University Degree in Law and Sharia
- Experience in community based projects
- Minimum of 3 year of relevant NGO experience at national level is required
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish working relations with target communities and project team