|Date Posted:||Jan 12, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 19, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||95|
|Functional Area:||Office Management|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
- Take a leading role in the preparation of field reports, including data collection, analysis, presentation and knowledge management.
- Ensuring received orientation from trainer on COVID-19 and Desterkhwan Mili program and can process and facilitate the mentioned program in the targeted Nahias of Jalal Abad city.
Conduct awareness session with community and Guzar CDCs on COVID 19 disseminates the basic health messages to avoid spreading Corona virus based on MoPH guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Mobilize the communities and target groups to better understand the Dasterkhwan-e-Meli program such as identification of beneficiaries, procurement of relief packages, distribution process, monitoring, and complaint response mechanism.
- Preparing a clear report from all steps and submit to the package manager.
- The Social Organizer has to provide monthly, weekly, and daily plans and reports according to program department policy and Operational Manual.
- The Social Organizer has to fill all necessary forms and submit it to the related manager.
Inclusion and exclusion of households
- To support CDC/GA Councils in the preparation of community beneficiary list
- Support CDC/GA to establish bank accounts.
- Informing the CDC/GA when their fund is disbursed and deposited at the Bank account.
- Ensuring transparency and accountability at the community level is maintained.
- Provide basic training on accounting, Community Participatory Monitoring (CPM) and procurement to CDC/GA members.
- Establish Community Participatory Monitoring Teams to monitor the process of beneficiary selection and verification before and during the distribution of Relief Packages.
- Support the Nahia in having functional complaint response mechanism.
- Supporting the CDC/GA and its procurement sub-committees on the procurement process of food packages.
- Coaching and mentoring to the CDC/GA in applying the monitoring tools and a proper operation and maintenance plan for the distribution of input in both tranches.
- Ensuring the completion of all financial and procurement documents for the food/cash the community and its committees have purchased.
- Make sure the confirmation and approval of all financial documents by Guzar CDC and its record in CDC file
- Making sure the on-time distribution and there is no hurdle in the process.
- Support the members of Jalal Abad Municipality Project Implementation Unit in monitoring and providing the data as per the agreed protocol.
Other: Undertake any other duties, assigned by the respective manager.
Travel Requirement: Frequent trips to the project sites to CDCs in the relevant province
- Good organizational, communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and time management skills.
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari, both written and spoken
- Familiar with report writing and planning
- Honest, proactive, and well mannered.
- Training and capacity building skills in participatory monitoring methods.
- Graduated from 12thgrade or higher education. Higher than 12thgrade will be highly preferred.
Having smart phone.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
Interested candidates are requested to send their application (complete C.V along with a cover letter and reference information) to Human Resource Department, BRAC Afghanistan, Haji Mir Ahmad Street, Baharistan, Karte parewan, Kabul, Afghanistan.
To apply please click on the below link: https://www.jobs.af/jobs/social-organizer-female-4/apply
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment. Therefore, our hiring process includes extensive background checks and a criminal records disclosure to ensure safeguarding and to prevent harassment and abuse
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Female are highly encouraged to apply.
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to:
Nawid Ahmad Sherzai
HR Officer: 0747957377
If you have any difficulties to apply for this job please contact to jobs.af technical team through WhatsApp 0773020100