|Date Posted:||Mar 1, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About RANA Technologies:
RANA Technologies is the leading Internet Service Provider (ISP) & Information & Communications (ICT) Enterprise in Afghanistan, with its Corporate Office in Kabul. RANA Technologies is 100% Afghan owned, and is the only company in Afghanistan to have a Woman as a member of our Board of Directors. RANA Technologies nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of over 250 experienced, trained and qualified International experts and Afghans. During the previous 10 years, RANA Technologies has successfully developed and demonstrated strong project conceptualization, planning, end-to-end project management, 100% Quality Assurance and 100% Customer Satisfaction in Afghanistan.
The Soft Skills Facilitator assumes responsibility of the facilitation of Soft Skills Training offered at RANA Vocational Training Center. He/she will follow the prescribed curriculum/calendar of activities that are designed to develop the soft skills of clients. This is done to increase their skill level in order to secure employment.
Requires travel to provinces:
1. Excellent team player, punctual and creative.
2. Excellent communication skill and strong personality.
3. Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The soft Skills trainer will need to develop and deliver the bellow courses for the students:
1) Presentation Skills
2) Communication skills
3) Communication through social media skills
4) Team working
5) Time management skills
6) Selling Skills
7) Negotiation Skills
8) How to lead High Performance teams
9) Employee Motivation
· To Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
· Being a trainer that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
· To deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
· Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs in support of the organization’s needs.
· Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
· Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies
· Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
· Partner with Product Managers & Corporate Sales to develop and deliver high quality products
· Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings to accommodate training schedules
· Other duties under the direction of his/her supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
1. Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related fields.
2. 3-5 years professional experience in related filed.
3. Able to assess students’ level of knowledge and prepare teaching materials accordingly.
4. Ability to explain properly and lead the students on his teaching topic.
5. Able to work under stress and perform well under pressure.
6. Excellent team player, punctual and creative.
7. Excellent communication skill and strong personality.
8. Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Please submit your CV with subject line HR-0009 to the following email address: