|Date Posted:||Mar 31, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Apr 6, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Integrated ICT Solutions IICTS:
Please look at the Duties and responsibilities
Duties & Responsibilities:
â€¢ Develop and design, implement, integrate and maintain multi-threaded product components.
â€¢ Conduct unit testing of product functionality following established testing processes or procedures.
â€¢ Collaborate extensively in problem resolution while contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of the products and provides valuable information to end users.
â€¢ Troubleshoot software applications, utilizing diagnostic skills related to software and hardware setup, database management, data analysis, networking, and operating system configuration.
â€¢ Recognize product requirements including target environments, performance criteria and competitive issues. Research and identify new technologies and developmental tools.
â€¢ Prepare or assist in the preparation of technical documentation in support of product.
â€¢ Research and identify new technologies and development tools.
â€¢ Participate in ongoing code reviews and design meetings.
â€¢ Adhere to and/or enforce established policies and procedures.
â€¢ Perform other duties as assigned.
Core essential experience:
- 2-4 years of.NET/C# software and/or SQL database development experience
- Solid OOP (Object Oriented Programming) skills
- Education: School degree + Diploma in IT, BIT/BCS will be highly preferred
- Certifications: Cleared MCTS exam and MCPD will be highly preferred.
- Strong .NET C# experience
- Strong knowledge of .net 3.5/4 Technologies
- Strong knowledge of ASP.net, ADO.net, XML and Crystal Report
- Strong experience with multi-threaded development and latency critical application design
- GUI development experience
- Database experience (MSSQL Server 2005/2008)
- Knowledge of Unit testing and deployment
- Knowledge of Software engineering
- Database terminologies knowledge
- Experience with Web development (XHTML, AJAX, WCF Services)
- Basic to intermediate skill in Oracle, and Windows applications to include Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Work Flow (WF).
- Initiative to get things done
- Self direction
- Leadership - accountable and responsible
- Organizational skills
- Ready to work in a team