|Date Posted:||Sep 10, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Sep 24, 2022|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||1 month(s)|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Parsa Technologies:
For almost a decade, PARSA relentless innovation, quality of products, responsible management and dedication made it the partner of choice for many of the Afghan’s most trusted brands.
PARSA in the local Afghanistan Market is one of the trusted partners in domains of web application development, mobile application development, value added services, HR MIS, Finance Management System, SMS Platform and e-commerce. We are glad to demonstrate through our work, that we have the capabilities, people, processes, technology and the desire to be the strategic technology partner of choice for many Afghan entitles, including government departments, private sector and no-government organizations (NGOs).
PARSA’s primary objective is to develop an environment of fairness, honesty, integrity and courtesy towards our clients, employees, vendors and society at large. We are committed to our customers & partners and have a passion for technology.
Chief Executive Officer and under direct supervision of the Software Development Team Head.
Duties & Responsibilities:
He/she will work in close collaboration with the Software Development Department and will fulfill the following duties and responsibilities:
• Plan and design the structure and design of web pages.
• Develop website features that can enhance the user experience.
• Implement design for mobile sites.
• Develop reusable code for future use.
Knowledge Management and Learning
• Shares knowledge and experience;
• Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development and applies newly acquired skills.
Development and Operational Effectiveness
• Ability to perform a broad range of parallel specialized activities
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficiency with React JS library
• Excellent understanding of React-redux, Webpack, HTTP protocols, REST api,
• Good knowledge of version control system like git
• Good knowledge of UI and UX
Leadership and Self-Management
• Focuses on result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
• Ability to team work.
• Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexity.
• Ability to handle daily tasks mainly in the field.
• Ability to establish good working relations with a range of stakeholders.
• Ability to coach, mentor, and develop people skills.
• Ability to focus on results
• Consistently approaches work with energy in a positive and constructive attitude.
• Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent subject
• One year of experience in above mentioned field.
• Optimize web pages for maximum speed and boost their scalability.
• Test website during the development process for usability and fixing bugs.
• Ensure website frontend is free from errors and bugs.