|Date Posted:||Nov 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Dec 2, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About Ama-E-Shamal Institute of spoken English:
This is a Language Training Centre exclusively for Spoken & Migrant purpose. Our classes are small-sized group class with a curriculum customized for non-native speakers of English and aim at the balanced improvement of students' English proficiency in the four macro skills - namely, reading, listening, speaking and writing. We are confident that our rigorous academic program will equip students with proficiency in English that will give them an edge in which ever field career they choose to pursue upon course completion. This is a place where teachers and students find a teaching & learning process enjoyable with a family-like atmosphere.
Date Posted: 02 November 2019
Closing Date:02 December 2019
Work Type: Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 2
Functional Area: Education
Open Ended: NO
Salary Range: As per company salary scale
Contract Type: Permanent
Years of Experience: 2 Year(s)
Contract Duration: 6 Months Extendable
Extension Possibility: Yes
Probation Period: yes
Duties & Responsibilities:
the main responsibility of a teacher is to help their students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this you will also have to arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for your pupils.
Typical duties include:
· Advising student on career issues.
· Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
· Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
· Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
· Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
· Classroom management.
· Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
· Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
· Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
· Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
· Good listening skills.
· Planning and organizational skills.
· Fluent speaking from any country
Afghanistan – Kabul
Main branch-Qalay-e-najara, Second Street
Qasaba Branch Next to Hewad university–Kabul Afghanistan
· At least Bachelor of English
· IELTS or TOEFL score (optional)