|Date Posted:||Apr 22, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 5, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of MoMP authorities, Spokesman is responsible for the Functions related to the Communicating and regulating technical affairs of Broadcasting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual action plan based on job description.
2. Set out and communicate with media, civil society and relevant entities.
3. Design programs in order to communicate well with governmental organizations and non-governmental organizations.
4. Monitor audio broadcast, visual media, printing, social media, and multimedia and also collect Ministry relevant news.
5. Align and audio broadcast, visual videos and printing with relevant departments
6. Establish and communicate data collection from inside Ministry and Provincial offices in order to gather information in one place.
7. Translate news to Pashto, Dari and English.
8. Prepare broadcasting materials for magazine, website and social media.
9. Regulate and monitor relevant news of Ministry in accordance to Ministry Policy and also response to requests of Medias.
10. Develop communication strategy for MoMP.
11. Perform other duties requested by authorities in accordance to the rule and regulation of Ministry.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Public Relation, and Master is preferred in this field.
At least (7) years related working experiences for Bachelor and (5) years for Master’s degree.
S/he should possess excellent writing, editing, and speaking skills in Dari, Pashto and English.
Priority will be given to candidates who demonstrate a high level of motivation and good communication, hardworking and interpersonal skills
S/he must be well versed in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint and etc.
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
- Having specific skills in the related field.
- accounting and bookkeeping skills
- operational and problem solving skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Computer Skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, --spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level