|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||NTA, Grade GAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||2 months|
About Orphange General DIrectorate:
Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs (MoLSA) is one of the key ministries of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA) functioning under the auspices of Social Protection Sector Strategy (SPSS) of Afghanistan National Development Strategy (ANDS) framework and mandated to deliver services in the areas of labor and social protection affairs MoLSA facilitates employment opportunities for unemployed and unskilled segments of the society through Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) and Skills Development Training (SDT) projects. In addition, MoLSAMD drafts labor related laws and regulations and policies on social protection.
One of the main components of Social protection sector strategy is providing services to orphans and children in risk which is managed by Orphanages General Directorate.
The Orphanages Capacity Building project is supported by the Indian government through Ministry of Economy and is implement by General Directorate of Orphanages in Ministry Labor and social Affairs.
This Capacity building project includes the following:
- Recruitment of Project Staff
- Construction of dormitory for orphan children
- Training program for orphans i.e Konkor test Preparation, English and computer training, in Two orphanages in Kabul.
- Purchase of Goods and services mentioned the project document.
The Sports trainer is to provide several sport training programs to orphans in orphanages.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Active and have experience in several sports programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· The trainer has to analyze the respective athlete’s physical and mental status, and help him/ her pick such a sport where his/ her strong points can be utilized the in best possible manner.
· The trainer is responsible to help the athlete build the stamina that is required to perform to best of his/ her capabilities.
· The trainer is responsible for providing the much needed guidance to the athlete both in field and off the field.
· The trainer is the responsible for the training of the athlete and is required to advise the athlete on proper use of equipments.
· The trainer has to develop training programs and plans for the betterment of the athlete. He/ she are also responsible for proper implementation of the programs.
· The trainer is responsible for keeping the coaches, families and the superiors about the physical health of the athlete.
· The trainer is also responsible for helping the coaches and the authorities in planning measures which are best suited for the athletes.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Diploma in the relevant field