|Date Posted:||Jan 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 160000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
- The candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment, support the data entry team, and be able to guide his/her assistants when needed.
- Full knowledge of SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Science)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Ms. Office Programs
- The ability to learn new reporting guidelines (i.e. programs for data entry (PDE) and other relevant software programs) and required tools during the ongoing work period.
- Flexibility in working extra hours to meet the deadline.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing prgorams for Data Entry
- Analyzing survey results through SPSS
- Preparing Top-line reports and/or in-depth analysis of tracking and ad-hoc studies
- Holding a bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science is a plus but not mandatory
- Have experience and ability to interact professionally with staff
- Good command on Dari and English language is required