|Date Posted:||Oct 9, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Oct 31, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||25000 - 60000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
- Full knowledge of SPSS (Statistical Package for Social Science) and data entry software programs (i.e. PDE)
- The candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment, manage the data entry team, and be able to guide his/her assistants when needed.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Ms. Office Programs
- The ability to learn new guidelines (i.e. programs for data entry (PDE) and other relevant software programs) and required tools during the ongoing work period.
- Flexibility in working extra hours to meet the deadline.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Survey data cleaning and procesing
- Data Entry
- Final analysis report
- Holding a bachelorâ€™s degree in Social Science
- At least 5 years experience in the field of survey research using SPSS for analysis.
- Have experience and ability to interact professionally with staff
- Good command on Dari and English language is required.